Friday, October 13, 2017

T.G.I.F! Happy & Funny Friday Quotes To Be Happy on Friday Morning

Last Updated On: 2021-02-12T08:10:11Z
It's Friday MeMes is a lot of people’s favorite day of the week. It’s usually the last day of work and it’s also the day where tons of amazing things happen. If you are one of those people who always celebrate whenever Friday comes around, then these special friday funny quotes we’ve rounded up are for you. It's Friday Meme images. shares the best Friday quotes funny images funny pictures that will help set your weekend on a good note.

Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other.

Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.

It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday.

T.G.I.F. Thank God, I’m fabulous.

Ohh yeah… It’s Friday!

Shake your tits. It’s Friday!

Oh Friday, let me hug you.

happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
Oh, hello Friday. Where the heck were you on Wednesday when I really needed you?

Happy Friday. Stay cool.

happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
It’s Friday and I’m Fabulous, Darling!

DEAR FRIDAY, "IM SO GLAD WE ARE BACK TOGETHER. I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE ME WITH MON-THURS. BUT I SWEAR I WAS THINKING OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME.

I'M READY FOR FRIDAY, WHO'S WITH ME?

happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
Friday is my second favorite, F word my first is FOOD definitely FOOD.

I KNOW EVERYDAY IS a GIFT, BUT WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS FOR MONDAYS! I WANT TO RETURN IT FOR ANOTHER Friday ... LOL

You know what rhymes with Friday? WINE.

Smile, it’s Friday!

Smile, it’s Friday!

Every Friday, I feel like I deserve a new addition to my closet for all my hard work during the week.

It’s Friday memes and I’m Fabulous, Darling!
funny friday memes

It’s Friday. Let’s rock!

Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.
Ohh yeah… It’s Friday memes
funny friday memes

Hands up if you love Fridays :)

If Friday had a face I would kiss it.

Shake your tits. It’s Friday memes!
funny friday memes

I added some Friday to your coffee. You’re welcome.

I don’t do casual Fridays.

Oh Friday, let me hug you. its friday memes
funny friday memes

Friday on my mind.

Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together. I’m sorry you had to see me with Mon-Thurs but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.


Excuse me, I have to be awesome.

Kick up those heels. It’s Friday. It’s Friday. It’s Friday.

happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
happy friday memes funny and its friday memes

Did you just say Friday?

TGIF. Thank God I’m Female. Thank God I’m Fabulous. Thank God I’m Funny. And yes, Thank God It’s Friday!

If you don’t find room in your heart to love Friday, I am not sure that you and I should remain friends.

happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
happy friday memes funny and its friday memes
If there is one thing that I can attest to, it is that there can never be enough Fridays in the week – ever.


I am so happy that it is Friday, I could open up my window and sing to the world.

Oh what a glorious day. Not only is Friday here, but I have a full two days off with those that I love. Life is good.


You know that life is good when you get to sit down on a Friday and drink wine while forgetting all of the challenges of life.

There is only one way to have two Fridays in a week: call out of work on Thursday.


I came home, took a shower and sat down to eat before realizing that today is Friday, and I don’t have to go to work tomorrow. Woohoo.

It could be Friday or it could be the doorway that opens up to the weekend. I am not sure.


Do you want every day of the week to be Friday? If so, all you have to do is be really irresponsible.

From one to infinity, there have to be trillions of Fridays that I can take off.


I feel bad for Friday. It is the one day that I am so happy to see, yet the only day that has to see me spend all of my time with Monday through Thursday without ever judging me.

The golden time of our lives always starts on a Friday. Whether we’re in school or have a job, Fridays are awesome.


Who knew that Friday is not a good excuse to start drinking at 8 am? Evidently, my boss knew.

I tried to stay away from you for an entire seven days, but I didn’t make it. I love you Friday.


Thursday doesn’t really count as a day. I see it as an obstacle that was put in place to block me from seeing Friday.

Finally! Friday is here, and I can finally sleep in late.


Why is it that it takes me seven full days before I can sit down and breathe a sigh of relief that it is Friday night?

Friday is like the bombshell that walks into the room, and you can’t keep your eyes off of her.

If Friday were a person, it would be the center of attention.

It may only last 24 hours, but Friday is the best day to be alive.

saturday funny quotes and images
weekend quotes funny
happy weekend quotes
love quotes short and sweet
Hope you enjoyed these awesome friday funny quotes Please Don’t forget to share friday funny quotes memes to your Friends and family member. and you might want to check out our list of saturday morning quotes funny as well.